HOHCWC will guarantee that each participant transitioning into independence and self-sufficiency have access to resources that enhance their ability to be productive members of society:
- A means of income
- A residence
- Access to transportation
- Access to affordable health care
- Access to peer support
- Adequate documentation
The following services are provided:
- Support Services- informational and referrals, advocacy, permanent supportive housing assistance, follow-up services, linkage to services, furniture and security deposit assistance.
- Educational Services- parenting education and child development classes, nutrition, problem solving skills, self-esteem building, stress management, G.E.D. preparation, employability workshops/seminars, first aid/CPR classes.
- Therapeutic Services- support groups, mental health referrals, weekly intensive case management, substance abuse and prevention groups, creative art therapy, and other group services will be offered as the need presents itself.
- Child Care Services- comprehensive after school tutoring, recreational activities, desired Results, school based enrichment program community activities, group socializations (i.e. Zoo, Fairy Tale Town, State Fair, Basketball/Baseball games)